Thursday, November 6, 2008

Distraught

That is the only word I can think of to describe how Eric's feeling right now. Eric will not be receiving chemotherapy today, his white blood cell count isn't in the "safe zone". It has to be at a certain level before you can have the treatments. He is upset, I know he feels like he just wants to get these treatments done. He also has to do the Nupagin shots now for all of his treatments. He is not fearing the shots as much as before, he now knows the chemo was the culprit for most of those side effects that plagued him. Let's help him through this, we love you Eric!

4 comments:

Life at the Lundarosa said...

It was good to see you today! I am sorry about the bad news. Life is like that - it throws curve balls. I know you have had your unfair share of them. Just hang in there and you will get through this. You have a wonderful family and girlfriend. Together you will overcome this set-back. Take care! My thoughts and prayers are with you Eric! Tricia

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, I know that things are tough right now, but hold strong you always have been a strong kid. These treatments are to make you better remember that. Let us know if we can help in any way.
We love you very much,Wiley, Karly and Karleen

Anonymous said...

Eric-
I am so sorry that you have another set back, it just sucks! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, even if you just want to have a Bacon and Cheesecake fest to drown your sarrows I am in! I love you very much! This to will pass!

Love you!
Hailey

Anonymous said...

Eric
Marlin & I and all the kids are thinking of you at this time,and hope it's not to long before you are up and back to you normal self. Hang in there
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Love Always
Marlin & Diana