Thursday, January 29, 2009

Very Important...please read

Ok guys tomorrow's the big one (I used the largest, boldest font I have). Tomorrow at 12:30 Eric will be having his follow-up PET scan and a CT scan. Please if you've done nothing else that I've asked you to do please do this for me...pray. Pray for cancer free lymph nodes. If you don't pray than cross your fingers, or throw a penny in a well, or salt over your shoulder, or dig out that old rabbits foot you had in seventh grade and rub it like crazy. But if you pray, please pray for the cancer to be defeated. Eric met with the radiologist oncologist today, they will wait for the results from the scans tomorrow to set a plan for his radiation. Tomorrow is a big day, guys please pray he gets good results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read on facebook good news came down the pike. SWEET.