Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bone marrow biopsy & yet another birthday!

First we all want to wish our beautiful mom a Happy Birthday!! She has said that she wants nothing more for her birthday than a clear bone marrow biopsy for Eric today!! We're all hoping with her. On a more serious note, Eric is not excited about the bone marrow biopsy. He has been wanting to "get it over with" for several days. We are hoping the pain is much less than he is anticipating, we already know he's tough! He loves reading your comments & well wishes, I know it is helping him through these tough times. Thank you for loving our brother & wanting the best for him. I will update later after the procedure (by the way we won't know the results from it for several days.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric-
I want you to know that I am so proud of you, you are so strong and I admire you for that. I know I have said it before but I am the biggest baby I know and if I could take your place I would do it in a heart beat just so my little brother wouldn't even have to worry about it. Please know that I am always thinking and praying for your speedy recovery. I know today will not be the easiest of days but I know you are strong and you will get through this! And hey maybe if your good there will be some ZAPS in it for ya :0) hehe
I love you so much!
Love Always
Hailey

Anonymous said...

Eric:

Just wanted you to know we are keeping up on your blog. We are so proud of you! You are a strong guy and we know you will come through with flying colors! As I look at the pictures, I see your grandpa. I know he is looking out for you and would love to be here to add some humor to the situation. We love you, kiddo! The Marcus family is here for you. We will keep those prayers coming!
Love
Karen