Monday, September 22, 2008

Feeling better, on to the next thing

Eric is feeling much better, he was not feeling well Friday after the port-a-cath. He is now back to work and doesn't have anything scheduled until Thursday. We have a fun filled schedule that day, he has an appt. scheduled at Huntsman's cancer center at 8:00 am, he then has to go to U of U for a "procedure" (sorry Eric couldn't resist :0). We are going to take mom for a belated birthday lunch, then we have to pick up some "craft" items for mom's business. Any guesses on where we'll be going? I'm sure it will involve the words cheese & cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't wait!! :0) I am excited to get more info so you can make an informed decision either way I am with ya! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

sorry that last comment was from me!
Hailey ;0)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on Thursday, Eric! I can only guess what the "Procedure" is at the U of U! Could it involve Playboy magazines? Enjoy the cheesecake! I only wish I could be with you!

Love, Karen Pilgreen