Friday, September 19, 2008

Done with port-a-cath & more news

Port-a-cath is in, everything went well. He is a beautiful shade of oompa-loompa orange (from the iodine). He is scheduled to start chemotherapy on Oct. 3rd, that date could change if he decides to do his treatments at The Huntsman Cancer Center. The chest x-ray from yesterday didn't show any infection. Now for the best news Mom got her birthday wish Eric's bone marrow biopsy was clear...yay!! So for right now nothing else is scheduled until next Thursday (that's his appt. at Huntsman's). I'll let you know if something changes. In the meantime is there something about his cancer or treatments you're confused about? Let me know & I can post links here...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Eric,

This Blog is AWESOME. My prayers continue to be with you and your family : - )

Life at the Lundarosa said...

Hey Eric- I just wanted to say HANG IN THERE SHORTY!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! :-) Tricia

Anonymous said...

That is such good news. Woohoo. I wish you luck down at Huntsman. I have heard great things and I am glad you are going.
Heidi (brandi's neighbor)