Friday, October 10, 2008

Mean & Green (his hair anyway)

Yep he did it, he dyed his hair green. The docs said it will probably fall out within 2 weeks...maybe he'll have green hair forever! :0) So I have a challenge for all of you, lime green is the support color for lymphoma, so let's see your green!! You don't have to be as extreme as Eric because after all it's not your hair that's falling out, but let's see how creative you can be, it doesn't have to be your hair, it can be anything, a bracelet, a ribbon, ect. Show me your green pictures, & with your permission I'll post them here!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I talked to Eric yesterday while driving the shuttle bus at the Mckay Dee hospital and I must say that I'm very proud of him. I keep on thinking what if it was me at his age if I had to go through what he's going through with medication, surgery and just the thought of Cancer. Being positive as you are Eric stands out and I'm sure will be beneficial in your recovery. I pray every morning for a speedy recovery and I love you very much.

Step daddy