Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Your help is needed...

Hi I have a huge request...Eric is having a really rough time. These shots that he has to take are pretty awful. They make him very jittery, he hurts, he's nauseated, he has more sores in his mouth. He only has 2 more shots, one tonight, and one tomorrow. We need to get him through these shots, they are used to boost his white blood cell count. They need to get this number high before they put his port back in, if his white blood cell count isn't high enough and he gets an infection from the port then his immune system will have a difficult time fighting it. So here is the part where I need your help, maybe, just maybe if you all could rally together & post some positive comments here maybe he will feel better. So now I will turn it over to you...Come on Eric only 2 more shots!!!!!! We love you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, Just 2 more shots we know you can do it. You and Lauren are going to have an amazing future together. All that camping and four wheeling. Just take a trip in your mind next time you have to take a shot. Eric I take my shots (for MS) right before bedtime. I take 2 tylenol PM about 1-1/2 hour before my shot and then I sleep through most of the side effects of the shot (flu like symtoms). All our love and prayers. Robbie, Lynne & Corbin

Anonymous said...

Don't make me bring Hunter over there to hold you down, You can do it just two more.

Love, Corky and Hunter

Lucidity said...

Eric,
Were cheering for you....hang in there! The kids cant wait to go to Lava next summer with their Uncle Eric and Lauren...their gonna need another t-shirt :) I love your blog and all the love and support that surrounds you is magnetic! They gave Linda some medicine for her sores in her mouth when she had chemo...Owee...and I know that yoghurt is soothing and has natural antibodies in it. A Dr. I worked for used to tell his patients as they lay in bed at night to visualize the good cells in your body eating the bad cancer cells..kinda like pac man..munch..munch!! - Love ya! Amy, Justin, Katie & Taylor

Anonymous said...

TWO MORE SHOTS!!! We know you can do it Eric... We are all praying for you to get through this. In the past I never prayed as much as I should but the last couple of months I have been getting pretty good at it. I know god hears my prayers and is looking over you. I know that grandpa is watching over you too. We love you so much....
Mom & Daddy

Life at the Lundarosa said...

Hey Shorty!!! Hang in there! 2 to go and you will make it!!!! Everyone at work says HI! We are all pulling for you - so just keep those Easter vacation thoughts in your head!!! Take care!
Tricia